We are continuously updating our risk assessment and processes as new information and guidance is released from the Government.
Please help keep everyone safe by following the following guidelines.
- Only 1 adult to drop off and collect from nursery.
- All visitors to use hand gel before entering the centre
- All visitors to remain within marked out areas, adhering to safe social distancing.
- Drop off and collections will happen in the reception area of the family centre, parents/carer's will not be permitted inside the nursery rooms until further notice.
- If you need time to speak to a member of staff Tracey is available in the front office on most mornings, otherwise please call 020 8337 7310 Option 2 or 07771 364514
To adhere to COVID-19 guidance we have postponed actual visits to the nursery during the day when we are open to children.
If you would like to visit our nursery and meet staff please call Tracey on 020 8337 7310 Option 2 to arrange an 'out of hours' visit.